Masterminds: Help or Hype? [w/ Jen Argue] - Ep# - 110Aug 16, 2021
Are masterminds all hype or all help? Are they really that transformational? What’s the difference between a coaching program and a mastermind? Why do they cost so dang much??
These questions and more will be discussed in this episode featuring my guest, Jen Argue, CEO and head mastermind facilitator. Find out exactly what a mastermind is, what it’s not and decide if this kind of community just might be what you’re missing in your business.
Inside this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is a mastermind and the difference does it make?
- Do you actually need a mastermind for your type of business?
- When's the right time to invest in a mastermind and where should you start?
- What you should be looking for if you're going to invest your time and money for a mastermind?
- What’s the difference between a free and paid mastermind?
- How do you get the most value in a peer mastermind?
LISTEN to the full AUDIO of this episode:
Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
About my guest, Jen Argue
Jen is the CEO and head mastermind facilitator at Jen Argue Masterminds. She brings women CEOs in the online marketing space together so their combined genius and hearts propel them forward faster with joy instead of stress.
As a woman (wife and mother of 3 young adults) and 4th generation entrepreneur running her own successful businesses for 3 decades, she brings a lot of passion and knowledge to spur her groups onto success.
| Connect with Jen
On Instagram I Facebook I Via Website
Wondering how to pick the best mastermind for you? Download Jen's guide here with the 8 most important questions to ask!