Braden Drake: Ditch the Jargon and Just Be Yourself - Ep #127Dec 13, 2021
In today’s episode I invited Braden Drake, an attorney and tax pro who helps creative entrepreneurs, his take on making his technical topics engaging (and fun)!
In this unscripted conversation about business building, Braden shares how he’s used his voice and personality to build his brand.
We talk about breaking the mold in the industry and how to show up for your people as your true self.
If you ever wonder how to find the balance between figuring out your online business structure and infusing your personality with your marketing tactics, this is an episode I think you’ll really enjoy.
- How to talk about things that are technical in a fun and engaging way.
- How Braden “divorces himself” from industry standard jargon and committed to showing up as himself.
- Picking up on social cue elements when people are not engaging (ie., jumping out of webinars or walking out of your live talk) and how you can adjust and get better
- Knowing what your personality / presenting persona and just showing up real versus perfect and polished
- Plus Braden shares his view around fake urgency happens in Fast Action Bonus and value stacking
LISTEN to the full AUDIO of this episode:
Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
About my guest, Braden Drake
Braden is a California licensed attorney and tax professional. His tagline is your gay best friend here to help you get your legal and tax shit legit. Braden works primarily with service based, creative small business owners through his courses where he educates on contracts, business entities, cash flow, systems and taxes.
| Connect with Braden on Instagram | Via Website
Checkout Braden's signature program, Profit RX and his Podcast: Unf*ck Your Biz With Braden