Powerful Messaging Secret to Attract Clients You Actually Want to Work With - Ep #154Jun 20, 2022
What if I told you that one overarching shift in your messaging could change the quality of the customers you attracted?
If you’ve ever found yourself frustrated because you’ve attracted freebie seekers, looky-loos or clients that are super draining— today’s conversation will be a game-changer.
This episode is short and sweet - so tune in to hear this one thing that has made not only a tremendous difference in my business (and my career) and get ready there's going to be some Sager rants.
Episode Highlights & Key Takeaways:
- How are you contributing to the conversation in your content
- Stepping up and owning your role as a leader
- Your audience is a reflection of you
- Leaning into your positivity to inspire your audience
- Plus the Confidence Challenge that I highly encourage you to do
LISTEN to the full AUDIO of this episode:
Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
Did you enjoy this episode? Here is some related content that you may be interested in:
- 4 Personal Breakthroughs That Led to My Best Business Quarter - Ep #144
- 3 Cues That Tell You It’s Time to Level Up - Ep #129
- Your New Mantra: For Now, Not Forever - Ep #118
- The Confidence Booster Episode - Ep #117
- Keeping Promises: Our Experience with the #75HARD Challenge - Ep #103
- From Average to Unforgettable: 5 Beliefs Separating You From Success - Ep #39
Make your onstage moments grow your business 👉19 Magnetic Phrases to say on stages, podcasts & live video to send your ideal customer running to your opt-in 👈Grab this actionable, fill-in-the-blank style guide with swipe worthy examples to attract leads like a magnet (without sounding scripted or schmucky).