Curiosity, Pivoting & The Pep Talk You Didn’t Know You Needed with Ellen Yin - Ep #182Feb 01, 2023
Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
Evolution is a natural part of our lives, and our entrepreneurship is no exception. Building a brand is a process of iteration—and today’s guest, founder & host of Cubicle to CEO® Ellen Yin, has much to say on the matter.
Ditching her 9 to 5, with zero back up plan, she’s been making things work swimmingly ever since. But was it profitable from the get go? How many times did she pivot? What were the skills that helped her breakthrough to her next level?
Tune in and get ready to be inspired by her story of courageously creating her own path through curiosity, tenacity and bold moves.
This episode is EVERYTHING you needed to hear today, packed with beautiful insights and valuable tip, so let’s jump to it.
In this episode, Ellen shares:
- How she has evolved and pivoted her business (more than once) and the lessons she’s learned along the way
- The childhood trait she still uses as an entrepreneur (and is a superpower today)
- How to navigate the path when you're called to go in a different direction (ie. change industries, niches or careers)
- Why fostering deep connections is essential in building your business
- If she had the chance, what she’d do differently in her business building journey
- Her relationship to the word hustle and
- What rest looks like for her in this season
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- Listen to the full episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify
- Watch the full video episode on YouTube
- Read the episode transcript
And here’s a few other episodes you might love too:
- THSS EP #118 – New Mantra: For Now, Not Forever
- THSS Ep #165 – The 5 things I’d Do If I Had to Start Over (Speaking Edition)
- THSS EP #171 – Don’t Let This Powerful Entrepreneurial Trait Sabotage Your Progress
- THSS EP #176 – Planning Guest Speaking & Visibility for 2023
Check out our interview on the Cubicle to CEO podcast - Ep # 162: Would You Merge Your Business With A Friend’s? These Two Pulled It Off In 108 Days
RATE & REVIEW
If you’re loving this episode, please take a moment to rate & review the show on Apple Podcasts. This helps me get this message to more people so they too can ditch the hustle 24/7 life.
BECOME MAGNETIC WITH YOUR MESSAGE 👇
Turn your expertise into a magnetic talk & attract clients through speaking thespeakerco.com/start
SECRET PLAYLIST 👇
Get our BEST OF speaking playlist to hone your speaking chops
Instagram @theheathersager & @hintofhustle for daily tips and inspiration
🎧PSSST…. We created a SECRET PODCAST PLAYLIST for you of our favorite episodes on business communication and speaking–grab that little secret link right here.