Honor the Struggle - 7 Insights from my Experience with Brendon Burchard - Ep #28Mar 25, 2020
When it comes to business (and life), the question we should continually be asking ourselves is:
Where am I going and how am I growing?
Now, I’m not shy about talking about how important personal development is to your business and I highly encourage my students and clients to invest in their development by attending live events.
To give you a little taste of just how transformational these experiences can be, I’m sharing about my experience at Brendon Burchard’s live event, HPX (High Performance Experience). Specifically, the 7 insights that resonated most with me that I think will do the same for you.
- Going through the motions is the death of high performance.
- Evaluate your practice is not your personhood.
- People at the highest level strategically release (let it go).
- It doesn't matter how many people say no to you, as long as you say yes to yourself.
- A person's gratitude for life is most demonstrated in their time at management.
- Bring the joy: get yourself feeling so good that other people can't knock it out of you.
- Honor the struggle.
If you’re ready to play a bigger game in 2020 and step into the spotlight, get my new guide - 5 Steps to Speaking on Stages to Grow your Authority & Audience
// Find Jamie Kern Lima and Brendon Burchard on Instagram
// 5 Steps to Speaking on Stages - heathersager.com/5steps
// Share your favorite nugget from this episode. Take a screenshot and post to IG stories and tag me @theheathersager #FindingYourItFactor
// Ready for more? Hit that SUBSCRIBE button so you don't miss the next FYIF episode.
// Ready to NAIL YOUR NEXT TALK? If you have a live presentation, workshop or talk coming up and you want to show up as an authority and turn that event into future business, get my 10 Must Ask Questions Before Taking the Stage. It's the ultimate planning guide full of tips and strategies that you didn't know you needed to know.