Be a Leader for Your Audience [Cross Cast Interview] - Ep #96
May 26, 2021
Leadership is defined simply as influence (John C Maxwell). If you want other people to look to you as an authority and listen to your message, you have to step up and be a leader for other people.
This week I’m sharing with you my interview on the Intentional Optimists Podcast where I share my experience leading teams for the last decade to help you show up as a leader for your audience.
- You have to first be able to lead and manage yourself before you can lead other people.
- Energy comes from within. You create and generate your own energy.
- Double-check your objective and make sure it's a service-oriented one, not a revenue-generated one.
- Trust yourself and follow your gut even when you're gonna make somebody else uncomfortable. You have to step up and be that brave person.
- Be more intentional with the words that we use and how we communicate with other people.
- A leader has to be willing to be unliked.
- Set your intentions of how you want to feel and how you want other people to feel.
LISTEN to the AUDIO of this episode:
Grab the full transcript here.
Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
Check out Andrea's Podcast: Intentional Optimists - Unconventional Leaders
RELATED / MENTIONED EPISODES:
Ep #58 - How To Come Up With A Bank Of Story Ideas For Your Content
>>> Are you an online entrepreneur wanting to attract dream clients?
Join me inside my FREE TRAINING where I'll teach you how to nail your message when speaking on podcasts, live video and other virtual stages to grow your online business.